It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
Moody-Connolly Funeral Home is located at 181 South Caldwell Street in the spacious brick colonial building. The current location was originally built as a doctor’s residence and of colonial architecture with brick and large white columns. The home was transformed into the funeral home when Frank Moody purchased it in the 1920’s. Extensive remodeling took place in 1996, which included a new chapel which seats 200 visitors. The original woodwork was kept in the main building. The chapel has stained glass windows with a white floral arrangement in each window. These flowers are a symbol of rebirth and resurrection with the white color and trumpet shape representing purity, beauty, and elegance. The parking area was expanded to provide off street parking which made it easier for the public to access the funeral home for service during bad weather.